If you came looking for Reading Plus answers for Level B in 2023, this is the right place to be.
We work hard to provide you with all the answers related to different study programs or games that otherwise would have been harder to find.
Today, we did our research and came up with a list of answers to Level B found on Reading Plus.
Before we start, it is important that we get an idea of the system and the levels found in it.
Reading Plus, for those who don’t know, is a program that allows people to improve their reading skills.
And because each person differs in their abilities to read and learn at a different pace, the program offers different levels.
These levels allow people from different backgrounds to improve their skills further.
But some of these levels could be challenging which is why people look for answers to the questions found on these levels.
This is why, we believe, you are reading these Reading Plus answers of Level B.
Note that these levels come with different stories.
The challenge here is that there are hundreds of stories on these levels – including Level B – and that number keeps on increasing.
Therefore, it is hard to keep track of the answers to all the stories, especially the new ones.
With that being said, let’s look into the Reading Plus answers of Level B that we could find for you.
Note: As mentioned earlier, there may be more stories than the ones mentioned below.
Table of Contents
Reading Plus Answers – Level B [Updated 2023]:
Following are all the answers to some of the stories of Level B found in Reading Plus.
1. Ecosystem: a biological community of interacting organisms and their physical environment.
2. Rainforest: an ecosystem where one can find tall and densely growing trees in an area of high annual rainfall.
3. Deforestation: the action of clearing a wide area of trees.
4. Greenhouse gases: substances in Earth’s atmosphere that trap heat and cause global warming/climate change.
5. Climate change: a disruption in global or regional climate patterns.
6. Livestock: domesticated animals that are raised to be sold for meat or production of products.
7. Crops: plants grown for food.
8. Logging: the cutting down of trees for commercial products.
9. Biodiversity: plant and animal life in a particular ecosystem.
10. Culprit: someone or something that is responsible for a negative action.
1. Arrow: a straight thin shaft that you shoot from a bow.
2. Brave: having or showing the ability to face danger or pain without fear.
3. Clean: free from dirt stains or clutter.
4. Coach: a person who trains or teaches athletes, athletic teams, or performers.
5. Copy: a thing made to be similar or identical to another.
6. Dislike: a feeling of distaste or hostility.
7. Fast: moving at high speed.
8. Film: a series of moving images.
9. Leave: to go away from.
10. Load: to fill with a large amount.
11. Lock: to secure something.
These are all the Reading Plus answers of Level B we have in our database.
We add more stories to the Level B of Reading Plus here from time to time.
However, if you do not find any of the stories of Level B other than the ones covered here, we suggest that you make use of these two sources:
These two platforms are where a lot of users share and discuss different Reading Plus answers of many levels, including Level B.
All you have to do is to search for the story in Level B that you want answers to.
And if you don’t find any, you can ask other fellow users these questions and they may share their answers with you.