If you came looking for Reading Plus answers of Level C, this is the right place to be.
We work hard to provide you with all the answers related to different study programs or games that otherwise would have been harder to find.
Today, we did our research and came up with a list of answers to Level C found on Reading Plus.
Before we start, it is important that we get the idea of the system and levels found in it.
Reading Plus, for those who don’t know, is a program that allows people to improve their reading skills.
And because each person differs in their abilities to read and learn at a different pace, the program offers different levels.
These levels allow people from different backgrounds to improve their skills further.
But some of these levels could be challenging which is why people look for answers to the questions found on these levels.
This is why, we believe, you are reading these Reading Plus answers of Level C.
Note that these levels come with different stories.
The challenge here is that there are hundreds of stories on these levels – including Level C – and that number keeps on increasing.
Therefore, it is hard to keep track of the answers to all the stories, especially the new ones.
With that being said, let’s look into the Reading Plus answers of Level C that we could find for you.
Note: As mentioned earlier, there may be more stories than the ones mentioned below.
Reading Plus Answers – Level C:
Following are all the answers to some of the stories of Level C found in Reading Plus.
Charley and The Eggs:
1. This story is mostly about Charley and: ‘how she hatches some chicks.’
2. Charley’s dad most likely works as: ‘a doctor.’
3. In this part of the story, how is Charley most likely feeling?: ‘sad.’
4. From what you have read, you can tell that incubator: ‘is fairly easy to make at home.’
5. What kinds of things are needed to build an incubator?: ‘a box, a light bulb, and a thermometer.’
1. Both the coconut…
2. The ocean carried…
3. It was worth it…
4. Spanish word…
5. A fruit…
6. They first explain…
7. It makes skin, it can help…
8. It makes help…
9. They had a great deal…
10. People give a piece…
1. Ache: something hurts.
2. Fool: to deceive, or a person who is ridiculous.
3. Knowledge: familiar with information.
4. Peak: tip, top, pinnacle.
5. Ready: prepared, available to do something.
6. Sleep: rest, dormant.
7. Stand: upright position, or to resist, defend.
8. Process: steps (pasos) to complete a task (tarea).
9. Quite: entirely or really.
10. Stage: a raised platform for performance.
11. Bank: financial institution.
12. Bay: body of water enclosed by a curved piece of land.
13. Block: a cube.
14. Blame: to hold responsible.
15. Load: quantity carried at one time.
These are all the Reading Plus answers of Level C we have in our database.
We add more stories to the Level C of Reading Plus here from time to time.
However, if you do not find any of the stories of Level C other than the ones covered here, we suggest that you make use of these two sources:
These two platforms are where a lot of users share and discuss different Reading Plus answers of many levels, including Level C.
All you have to do is to search for the story in Level C that you want answers to.
And if you don’t find any, you can ask other fellow users these questions and they may share their answers with you.