If you came looking for Reading Plus answers of Level E, this is the right place to be.
We work hard to provide you with all the answers related to different study programs or games that otherwise would have been harder to find.
Today, we did our research and came up with a list of answers to Level E found on Reading Plus.
Before we start, it is important that we get the idea of the system and levels found in it.
Reading Plus, for those who don’t know, is a program that allows people to improve their reading skills.
And because each person differs in their abilities to read and learn at a different pace, the program offers different levels.
These levels allow people from different backgrounds to improve their skills further.
But some of these levels could be challenging which is why people look for answers to the questions found on these levels.
This is why, we believe, you are reading these Reading Plus answers of Level E.
Note that these levels come with different stories.
The challenge here is that there are hundreds of stories on these levels – including Level E – and that number keeps on increasing.
Therefore, it is hard to keep track of the answers to all the stories, especially the new ones.
With that being said, let’s look into the Reading Plus answers of Level E that we could find for you.
Note: As mentioned earlier, there may be more stories than the ones mentioned below.
Table of Contents
Reading Plus Answers – Level E:
Following are all the answers to some of the stories of Level E found in Reading Plus.
1. Accept: to receive.
2. Copper: a reddish-brown metal.
3. Hire: to give someone a job.
4. Opposite: very different from.
5. Responsible: trustworthy; reliable.
6. Acid: a substance that increases the hydrogen ion concentration of a solution.
7. Correct: right.
8. Host: someone who throws a party, entertains others in their home.
9. Ordinary: with no special or distinctive features; normal.
10. Revolve: to go around something in a circle; to turn around in a circle.
11. Active: taking action; full of movement.
12. Couple: to join, unite.
13. Illness: state of being sick.
14. Organize: arrange or put in order.
15. Royal: of or relating to a king or queen.
These are all the Reading Plus answers of Level E we have in our database.
We add more stories to the Level E of Reading Plus here from time to time.
However, if you do not find any of the stories of Level E other than the ones covered here, we suggest that you make use of these two sources:
These two platforms are where a lot of users share and discuss different Reading Plus answers of many levels, including Level E.
All you have to do is to search for the story in Level E that you want answers to.
And if you don’t find any, you can ask other fellow users these questions and they may share their answers with you.